Elijah Wood's to blame

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Elijah Wood's to blame

Postby Dutchman » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 221451.stm

Anyone who's seen the film Green Street Hooligans will understand :)

Made me chuckle when I saw the draw and knew there was definitely going to be trouble
[FuN]Dutchman
-------------------------------------------------------
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Cpt.Miller » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

This is one thing about the English that i hate, I remember going through this in the 70's 80's and Liverpool getting kicked out of Europe for years. This so called news is all over the world now and a lot of people reading it will belive that most English fans behave that way. Why some people have to resort to this is beyond me, F'ing twats, Its not fun and its not clever!!

Miller (Ashamed English man)
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Keiser Soze » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Unfortunately you are not alone in your sorrow Jamie.
The same thing is with Croatian so called football fans... I think they should be put each time before the game in cages to solve all s*** they have.
One part would be going to hospital and the other to police for questioning. The rest could prolly then watch the game as it should be in the 1st place.

:shock:

P.S. although you are a bit boldish and look like a fierce Ray Liota (when wearing a cap ofc), someone could easily change you for an English footie hooligan
we know you are like a lamb :wink:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
Cerberos -game server rcon tool
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
and she still ends up loving some other fella better."
- Humphrey Bogart -
"No man was ever wise by chance."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Dutchman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am

You've got another problem actually, Jamie, and that's damaging your reputation far more than this West Ham - Millwall fight.
English club football has, in recent years, almost become synomynous with peaceful matches, in my opinion but also that of fellow Dutchmen. I went to an Arsenal game last year and was rather amazed how peaceful it was. Sure, it wasn't a derby (it was v Middlesborough) but still, we entered the stadium right next to the away fans which I didn't even notice until we had already walked past a couple dozen of them.
Here in the Netherlands away fans are, whenever possible, put away in the tiniest most far away corner of a stadium, behind thick safety glass and they're not able to touch a single fan of the other team. We've got huge troubles taking place during various matches and we haven't got the same laws in place like you lot do, so most of the offenders get away with a slap on the wrist or a fine at best.

The real problem lies with the English national team, wherever they go, English hooligans travel along and create havoc in other countries, severely damaging the reputation of the English footy fan. Those idiots should follow the Dutch example, we're usually praised by the organizer's of big footy events for the fun atmopshere we create and there are hardly ever any troubles.
[FuN]Dutchman
DJ Frags Live on MPFreeUK Radio - "What do you get when you breed an orange and a dutchman? Our very own [FuN]Dutchman"
"We do not buy superstars. We make them." - Arsène Wenger, Arsenal FC Manager
"Oh, great, German food. We whipped the Jerries twice this century and they still have the last laugh" - Daphne Moon - Frasier
Dutchman
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby Cpt.Miller » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am

I agree, but some times the police over react and that causes more trouble then the fans, but you cant blame the police for taking a strong stance cause ive seen what so called english fans have done in the past.

I hope that durning the worl cup we behave ourselfs or i can see a ban comming and then we would be totaly knackered as no decent players would play in the prem if they cant play in the big euro matches

Miller
Cpt.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Mrs.J.H.Miller » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Tbh i say ban the game,anyhow who really wants to see 22 men run after a ball and cause such a fuss after :roll

Oh more men :D and maybe a few butch women ;)
Sticks & Stone may break my bones
but whips and chains EXCITE ME
Mrs.J.H.Miller
[FuN] Member
[FuN] Member

Postby Keiser Soze » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:30 pm

It's not just UK fan problem... many countries have the same problem :(
The only thing is which ones are the worse :(
Because of the violence i don't like the game at all, except world series matches sometimes, but tbh I would rather watch a great movie then spend 90 mins watching the football.

:twisted:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
"Listen kid, life is like a dame; you spend your days trying to dance to her tune,
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Postby phdtje » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Women don't understand football, never will they :P ,

Let me pronounce it slowly...twenty people run after the ball...two are lazy goalkeepers, and some are even lazy defenders...and referees are always bastids...It's perfectly normal to spit on the field and to slide through it. Van der Sar is best goalkeeper ever...

To go back in time it's cavemen FC the stone crushers VS cavemen FC the blood drinkers, and it's a man thing...oegaaa boegaaah!
It's FuN or it's FuN...if it's not the same...so what's the real FuN?
phdtje

Postby Keiser Soze » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

phdtje wrote:Women don't understand football, never will they :P ,

Let me pronounce it slowly...twenty people run after the ball...two are lazy goalkeepers, and some are even lazy defenders...and referees are always bastids...It's perfectly normal to spit on the field and to slide through it. Van der Sar is best goalkeeper ever...

To go back in time it's cavemen FC the stone crushers VS cavemen FC the blood drinkers, and it's a man thing...oegaaa boegaaah!

Except spiting you forgot scratching the "balls", yours and ofc the others, especially when doing the wall :lol:
[FuN]Keiser Soze

or
- Vladimir Lenin -
- Humphrey Bogart -
Keiser Soze
Deputy Admin
Deputy Admin

Return to General Chat