Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire

Postby Goku » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:34 am

omi god i just seen it and they cut a shatload out of it compared to the book... they keep things simple and to the point... example at the quidditch world cup in the book it tells you who does what and it shows the houseelf winky.. in the movie they cut it. but out of 1-10 i would rate the movie a 7 go see it.. and if you read the book.... make comparisons there is allllloooooottttt cut.
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Frank Sniper » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:13 am

They haven't cut the monkey and the fridge scene i trust :?:
Drowned on Phreeks while making sandcastles too near the waves..R.I.P 23/08/05 was always doomed anyway
Frank Sniper
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby mazza » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:35 am

movie was total pants compared to the book, missed out some key characters, not to mention a whole lot of the story, i missed winky and ludo bagman,it was just soooooooooooo.......

wrong :roll:
mazza

Postby X2 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:48 am

Awesome film, Only because am a lazy ********** and couldn't be assed to read the book. So i wouldn't know if they missed the whole thing out :D
X2

Postby [FuN]Spiers » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:15 pm

watched it this morning. its not as good as the book, imo, but none of the films have compared to the books...
[FuN]Spiers

Postby Goku » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:52 am

they left out so much... they left out the scene where rita skeeter is the beetle... err and when harry ron and hermione go up to the mountain with sirius to see him with buckbeak.... err and they cut the whole quidditch sequence at the quidditch world cup.. and after the cup they have the dark mark... winky is suppose to have harrys wand. ooh and fudge didnt say anything about dumbledore being nuts.. and they cut when harry is in the hospital wing and he offers the diggory's the prize money from the triwizard tournament.. and when harry dropped the marauders map and only moody could see it with his eye would you like me to continue xD i could tell you almost everything they cut. and if ur a real harry potter freak they have a good site called veritaserum.com it has everything about the books and movies.. it has theoreys for the books like what you think will happen in the 7th book. one good part that was in the movie tho was when moody turned malfoy into a ferrot and mcgonnagal said "Professor Moody is that a student?" Moody:"Well technically its a ferrot" that was a good scene.
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to General Chat