ET Trickjump Team Applications.

For general discussion not related to [FuN], Ascendance, or gaming.

Moderators: [AsC]Frags, [FuN] Users, Senior Moderators, Friends of [FuN]

ET Trickjump Team Applications.

Postby Goku » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:45 am

Errr ok guys im making something called the "Trickjump Team" Which will be a team for trickjumping against other clans and stuff like that... so if you'd like to apply for this post here and ill let you know.. i need 10 people. if no one applys then it will be Me, BenMcDermott, HumanCannonball and [fP]Ozzy. Oh and if you need lessons on trickjumping ill be happy to teach you ^_^ and ill add you to the team members @ http://tj.gokuscorner.frihost.net Err Also when we trickjump against other clans if you are in [FuN] we will also wear -EtJ Tags too so Example [FuN]Goku-EtJ. EtJ Is NOT A clan just tags to verify to other people that your On The Extreme Trickjumpers Team. But if you are not in [FuN] Then only do this example: Goku-EtJ or if you're in a different clan then it would be [ohimverycreative]Goku-EtJ. Oh -EtJ is Blue and white or black and white tags like this ^0-^7E^0t^7J or replace 0 with 4 for blue.

Application Form

Age: in the range of 13 to 35 or leave N/a If you are in the age range and dont wanna give it out
Trickjumping Skill level: Scale of 1-5
Lessons?: Yes or No
Comments?:
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Goku » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:51 pm

Current Trickjump team members Are
[FuN]oMejA/Goku
(SPK)NoN1ck
(SPK)Wimpeh
(SPK)Stinger
Mac.
Last edited by Goku on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Postby Mac. » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:50 am

Goku, im not a member of FUN but would you be prepared to have me about when your training and stuff so I can watch and learn ?

Ive not done much trick jumping in the past, and my limitations are like Oasis wall jump i may get 2 outta 5 times trying.

Anyway, if not allowed would it be possible to make a few demo's of your session so I can learn that way.

Thanks

Mac.
Mac.

Postby Goku » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:36 pm

sure u can be in :D ^^ i have to coach you on weekends tho cuz i dont have et on this comp... but please register on http://tj.gokuscorner.frihost.net with the rest of the trickjump team
Goku
Expert Member
Expert Member

Return to General Chat